Saturday, June 20, 2009

Announcement

sorry I haven't seen much of my blog in June .......I assure you I have been working.......and hard .......well after a weeks vacation to Branson MO heeheehee! Anyhow I have an announcement I got a new gig I have been added to the design team of Scrapbook friendz in Bloomington IL. I am designing mostly finished mini books and altered projects for sale in the store so if you are in my area stop in and see my stuff in person or talk to them about using me for custom work you might want!!!!! Love that store so hip and great people they are on top of the scrapbooking trends and always have the latest and greatest or will get it for you! you can visit them on the web for directions at www.scrapbook-friendz.com for more info. I will try to find time to get all the pics of the projects I have done so far for them up here on the blog asap!

Hope everybody is staying cool and safe here in the midwest man the storms just keep coming at us! Oh yes and the mini book for Branson is also in progress hope to have that up soon as well! TaTa for Now

luv-Amy

No comments: