Monday, July 27, 2009

Jaycie's summer





Jaycie spent the summer falling in love with gymnastics! she is such a little dare devil it makes me a nervous wreck but, she is pretty darn good for 3!! I got to go in and take photos during her class of all the girls sooo cute and fun! THis is more of the Basic Grey June Bug just love it-it so different. shopped a little today and got some of Teresa Collins new friendship paper and love it will probably be up all night making stuff with it! Want to say Hey to all my peeps in Orlando at CHA Summer man I wish I could be there but, I am shooting my first wedding this weekend and really can't get out of that one! I am excited to do the pictures I have all kinds of ideas swarming in my head can you say side walk chalk and bubble machines ooooh and a vintage car! Just wait till you see I will share when I get back.
Must keep busy waiting on submission results is killing me!
Hope to see ya again this week with some more stuff have a good one!
Hugs,
AMY

No comments: