Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mini Book Frenzy

Our album for this summer
2009 365 album couldn;t get the CK kit so made my own


This one is the start of Christmas gifts stash


our trip to Branson last month love the maya road album


las falls album so cool I actually attached a picture frame to the front




Back again today all too document and pay tribute to some of my mini's. I just love these little guys and put them together around themes all the time.

They are so cute to decorate your house during the seasons and very easy for family members and guests to look through as opposed to a big album. I keep mine in a large basket on my dining room buffet and use little picture frame easels all over the house to display my favorites at the time or seasonal ones that add that cute decorative touch.

another great place to stash some is a bathroom basket (you know for those unmentionable times when we all need something to look at and pass the time away LOL) or in guest rooms for your visitors to get an even closer look at your life and the things you do and love. They are also great little show and tell items for the kiddos to take to school.

I just love mini books and albumns and can never have enough they are also just the best little gifts to give both finished and unfinished.

Well not much going on here in the midwest other that brrrrr its chilly out today, no swimming for us. Getting plans together for the 4th.

Have a safe and happy holiday and enjoy the mini's

Hugs AMY

No comments: