Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Cocoa Daisy Kit for July

I just love the new cocoa daisy kit for July called Rhubbarb Pie! This is just the coolest kit club very reasonable and just full of yummy goodies. I love the colors and style of this kit it is just so stinkin summer!!! I can see all of my cheery summer pics and memories within this kit-great job once again cocoa daisy. To see more or to purchase go to www.cocoadaisy.com.

I love this kit club so much I am trying out to be on their fabulously talented design team go there and check out my gallery amyc11774 to see my entries leave me some love and wish me lots of luck its stiff competition over there but, would rock my world if I could join them!!!

Have a cheery summer day be back later with some late night layout completions for Cosmo Cricket get excited they are cutie patootie!

Hugs Amy

No comments: