Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Going to the chapel...........................




...............................and Bob and Cathy got married last weekend and they let me have the honor of photographing it for them!! It was each of their second marriages and such a happy long awaited event. It was so great to watch 2 soul mates start the second half of their lives together after all they have each been through its finally their turn for happiness. Such a beautiful day and wedding here are a few of the shots I got and wanted to share with you all. I see quite a few scrapbook pages in my future!






If you like what you see and are local to the area or can get here and would like me to do yours contact me I love doing photo shoots of all kinds. To see more of my work click on my photography link on the upper right hand side of the blog and call or drop me a line.

hugs,


Amy

No comments: