Monday, August 3, 2009

PLAY and the wedding went awesome



This is a layout of Jaycie CLaire in true character running and playing just loving life! THe brush on the photo is from www.houseof3.com love all their stuff. also raised maya road sheer with popdots at the top right a www.catslifepress.com stamps and some big Micheals bling and there you have it a simple sweet layout that really focuses on my little girl.
Well in other news the wedding I shot this weekend went fabulous the pictures turned out just as my eye saw them through the lense! Everyone and thing was gorgeous so my job was rather easy I am half way through the editing so I will have some up for you to check out soon. Really loved doing it and The bride and groom are such wonderful people and let me do whatever I wanted to get my shot. Congrats Bob and Cathy I love you guys!
We are still down on the farm and will be traveling home shortly so I will see you next time from there until then take some pictures of the ones you love and document life you won't regret it I promise!!!!
Hugs
Amy

2 comments:

kgudy said...

Amy-
Can't wait to see the pics of the wedding! Mom said it was so nice and the flowers were gorgeous!!!! I'm sure you did an awesome job!

Kristi

prettypilot2002 said...

I love that flower gir1!