Friday, August 21, 2009

Some "Finally Friday" inspiration from this weeks Paperlife Spotlight Sheri Twing!

Just look at these:
( I just love this one!)
Up Close and Personal = I love my camera. I carry it with me everywhere! You never know when the perfect photo opportunity will present itself. Yes, it's brought a few laughs my way but usually those same people are the ones asking for photos later! Capturing life in pictures is my passion!


Transformers = Alex loves his Transformers! Last count he had over 30! It's on every wish list he has!
(this just makes me laugh been there done that so many times)
What Was I Thinking? = I still have no idea why I thought I would use these labels and tags. I have had these for years and have never used even one! Now, they're probably not that bad, though not my taste now, but really, 272 labels? Why, why, why would I even want to use that many labels on my layouts?



The Lady does digital too!




..................The fabulous miss Sheri has graced us with some more of here wonderful work, to give you that inspiration, you may need for a Scrappy weekend! Remember, midnight Sunday, is the deadline for Sheri's fabulous give away, just scroll down to her paperlife spotlight below and check it out (its a good one!) and leave her a comment here or at http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/ or both and get 2 entries!

Until the Giveaway announcement on Monday ..........Go out and make a beautiful mess of your Paperlife this weekend!

Hugs,
Amy

9 comments:

Crissy said...

Sheri,

That LO with the 272 labels is Soooo funny! Been there. I love your spirit. Looks like you really live by the "scrap what makes you happy philosophy". Love the Hold Me Tight page. Sometimes I am uninspired my digital work b/c it looks so flat, but this LO really gives the illusion of dimension. Thanks for the inspiration.

Christine said...

I like, I like! No, I love I love! So cute! and striking! These are pages that stand out!

scrappinmomto2girls said...

Soo much talent!! I love them all but the digital one really catched my eye even though I don't do much digital it is just so awesome!!!!

Keesha said...

So cute and inspiring. Love your work!

cindy said...

Beautifule layouts Sheir. Love the pink and black.

missusem said...

Love these pages!! :) Hold me Tight is probably my favourite!

Lynn said...

All very beautiful! Love the bright colors!

mk said...

Found your blog! Great idea! Adding it to my bookmarks! Great to finally meet you yesterday!

StampinCathy said...

WOW the pages are just awesome and so inspiring. I just love the details and colors you did on all the pages. Thanks for the inspiration.