Monday, August 31, 2009

Melissa's Lucky Winner is..............

........................................Kaytee said...
Wow! Melissa, you do beautiful work!! I am off to check out your blog right now!
28 August, 2009 13:12


Congrats Kaytee get your address to me ASAP and I will get it to Melissa so she can get the awesome CTMH card kit out to you!

Thank you so much Melissa for inspiring us all and for giving us a look into how you live your Paperlife!

Now I have a big, no make that HUGE surprise for all of you on Tuesday. This weeks Paperlife Spotlight has a big secret she is revealing that day and you are not going to want to miss meeting her and getting in on her UNBELIEVABLE giveaway! I can hardly wait to introduce her to you and announce her big secret she has been keeping for quite some time! I promise you this, you are going to love her, be inspired by her, and your heart will skip a beat when you hear her secret and her giveaway! (and because of her big secret you will only be getting a sneek peek at it............ and thats all I'm saying)

So, until Tuesday, go make a beautiful mess of your Paperlife!

Hugs,
Amy

PS guesses on who's the Paperlife spotlight for the week comments are always welcome and fun! Do you think you know who she is???????

6 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

I don't know who it is but I can't wait to find out! Congrats Kaytee!

Kaytee said...

OMG!!!! This is the first blog candy I've ever won!!! This is so exciting!!!!! Thank you so much to Melissa!!

TrayChic said...

Congrats Kaytee! Is it Debby from Debby's Dare?

AndiPandi said...

congrats!
can't wait for the big reveal

2 Worlds said...

VEry cool !

Kristin said...

I can't even begin to imagine who it might be???
Yea Kaytee, love the spelling of your name!